Keep Count is a simplistic, yet powerful, counting application for the IPhone.
The power of the application comes from it's flexibility. It allows the user to configure a counting operation in numerous ways allowing for an unlimited number of uses from one application.
In it's simplest form Keep Count combines 'Count Groups' and 'Count Items' in to lists, where each count item can be incremented or decremented by a specified amount.
A good example of this would be a generic golf scoring application. The user would create a count group called 'Golf'.
Within that group the user would create 18 count items called 'Hole 1' through 'Hole 18'. This simple list of count items now serves as a golf score card.
As the player finishes a hole, they enter their score against the appropriate count item. The count group can be configured to give a 'Total' at the bottom of the list
of count items which, in this case, would show the total number of shots taken for that game. At the end of the game the count list can be reset and used another day.
The main features of the application include;
- Unlimited count groups
- Configurable count groups to show Total, Average, Min, Max values of a count item list.
- Unlimited count items per count group.
- Configurable count items specifying an initial value and an increment.
- Resetting of count item list to initial values allowing for the re-use of the list.
- Simple +/- buttons for incrementing/decrementing a count item.
- Count multiplier allowing for count increment to be increased up to 10x.